Mrs Best was formed in the summer of 2015 when I decided to turn my hand to producing bespoke art from my small but perfectly formed home studio nestled deep in Worcestershire’s stunning Teme Valley.
The idea behind Mrs Best came to me after welcoming my daughter Tilly to the world when I found it a real challenge to find beautiful co-ordinating pieces for her nursery. So after one search too many, I took matters into my own hands and drew upon 15 years’ of creative experience as a graphic designer to produce a new, innovative range of gorgeous interiors and homewares.
My vision for Mrs Best is to create stunning designs and bespoke art for the young and young at heart – items which help to mark life’s special occasions.
This vision is helped along by my passion for design which shines through the whole range from the meticulous detail, complimentary colours, love for the latest trends, beautiful typography and the desire to create truly inspiring products which bring fun and delight to any home.
Each and every one of our products are proudly made in the UK and always with the environment in mind, printed on sustainable materials with non-toxic inks so you can feel good about your purchases.
This is only a very short snapshot of Mrs Best so please take time to sit down, grab a cuppa, and browse through the pages here on our online boutique.
I hope that like me, you love what we do and our products help to transform your living space, encourage creativity, inspire young imaginations and bring smiles to the special people in your life.
‘ Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will fill it ’Dee Hock
MRS BEST FACTS_
- My favourite colours are tan and black.
- I'm a bit of a neat freak.
- My proudest moment is having my daughter Tilly Rose.
- I have a BA(Hons) in Typographic Design and graduated from sunny Portsmouth in '97.
- I love all things creative.
- I love redbush tea and salted popcorn.
- I'm always late despite my best efforts!
- I have a Jack Russell called Rufus who thinks he's a lot bigger than he actually is.
- My hair is naturally blonde, honest!
- I'm obsessed with reality tv.